Tips to Help Students Find Their First Job
While searching for their first job, students should pay attention at a number of details. The tips from this article could turn the process of looking for a job into a positive experience.
1. Make notes of positions or fields that suit you best. Rely on the experience you already have, your interests or hobbies.
2. Make your CV. It is really obvious but we still want to draw your attention to the process of creating and sending a CV.
- Firstly, you should try to show your strong sides. Mention the professional skills and personal qualities you have.
- Secondly, do not send only the CV to a potential employer. Add your cover letter too. Note, in case you do not have work experience, your special achievements or volunteering experience can mean a lot to the employer.
- After sending your CV, try to call back and ask about your candidacy. Persistence is extremely useful for the job-seeker.
3. Use international job websites to ensure that you conduct your job search in the most effective and efficient way. Try to use Jooble, as it is a large job aggregator that collects vacancies from the resources all over the world.