Gone are those days where you had to rush to the nearest shop to get prints. Whether you just stepped into the iOS world or have been here for a long time, you can directly print from your iPhone. Apple enabled iOS users to print from their iPad or iPhone using AirPrint. Most of the printers now support AirPrint and lets you connect it to your device directly.
Even if your printer does not support AirPrint and you want to print from your iPhone, we have your back! In this post, we will provide you the quickest solution to print from your iPhone using AirPrint and even without a printer that doesn’t support AirPrint.
More How-To Guide:
- How to Lock Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Text Messages on iPhone?
How to Print from iPhone?
So, let’s continue reading ahead and find out which method works the best for you.
Adding a printer to iPhone:
If you are connecting a new printer that you just brought or an old printer that you found, you can add it to your iOS device within a few simple steps below:
- Considering you want to print an image from your iPhone, open the Photos app and select the photo you want to print.
- Tap on the Share icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the Print option.
- The last step is to select the printer you want to add.
Congratulations! The printer is now added to your iOS device successfully.
How to Print from iPhone using AirPrint Printer?
Printing with iPhone or iPad directly is exceptionally straightforward, especially with AirPrint.Before we tell you the steps, make sure that your printer supports AirPrint. Second, ensure that your iPhone or iPad and printer are connected to the same wi-fi or are in the same range.
Preview the photo or document you want to print. (Note: over here, we are considering printing an image as an example.)
- Tap on the Share button at the left-bottom of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the Print option.
- Now select the printer you want to print from and choose the number of copies you need. You can also set the range for the print from here.
- The final step is to click on the Print button at your screen’s right corner.
AirPrint connects to all your iOS devices. You can directly print from an iPhone using an AirPrint printer.
How to Print from iPhone Without AirPrint Printer?
If your printer does not support AirPrint, you may be able to print from an iOS device. The easiest way to print from your iPhone without AirPrint is by using the manufacturer’s App. If you own an HP printer, you can download their HP iOS app on your iPhone. The app lets you browse through the photos, emails, and documents from the app and directly print them from there. You can search for the manufacture’s app in the App Store and directly print from there. Most printers support AirPrint and also let you print directly from their app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, you can print directly from your phone using AirPrint Printer. All you need to do is open the document or photo you want to print, then click on the share button. From there, go to the print option and print your document or image.
If your printer does not support AirPrint, you can print your document or photos from the printer manufacture app. For example, if you own a Canon printer, you can download the Canon app. Similarly, for other companies.
The best printers for iPhone are Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4830, HP ENVY 6075, Canon PIXMA TR8620, Canon Pixma MG 6821, and more.
Apple does not support wired printers; it only supports wireless printers. Apple lets you print directly from the iPhone using AirPrint within a few seconds. Go ahead and try the method mentioned above to print all the essential documents, photos, and more from the iPhone directly without the trouble of going to a store to get your prints. We hope you found our post on how to print from iPhone useful. If you need any further help in printing from iPhone, feel free to drop your queries in the comments section below.
You may also like:
- How to Create Apps Folders in iPhone
- How Do You Change the AirDrop Name
- How to Turn Videos into a Live Photo on iPhone?
- iPhone 13 Release Date (Specs & Rumors)
- Best Call Recorder Apps for iPhone